Lean legs and six packs start in the kitchen, as well as chronic-disease-free lifestyles.
Learning about foods that are delicious and nutritious is the surest way to healthy living, a flat stomach, lean hips and thighs.
This is not a diet. You don’t need one. What you need to know is the difference between real food and fake food, and what is going to get you on track towards your health goals.
By working with me, you’ll learn to take control of your health for the short term and the long term. Our sessions will cover:
- Know what foods fuel you for performance and what foods empty the tank
- What to truly pay attention to on a food label (hint: it’s not the calories)
- The 3 ingredients that are spoiling your health and how to eliminate them from your diet
- Fat myths debunked once and for all
- How to set fire to your belly
- All about protein (the good, the bad and the ugly)
- Five food rules to follow for longevity
- Personalized recommendations and support for your unique needs and goals
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to work out the right package for you. Available in person or online.