Healthy Cooking Classes
In home Healthy Foodie Cooking Classes
Did you know that healthy food and tasty food are not mutually exclusive?
Healthy fine dining may sound like an oxymoron, but that’s exactly what these events are all about. You will experience an evening of healthy dishes and cooking techniques prepared by a local chef, and I will be there guiding you through the nutritional value of each ingredient with interesting stories and facts.
What you can expect from the experience:
- An evening of entertainment, fun, food, good conversation and a bit of education (a fun kind of education)
- Cooking techniques that bring about flavor and nutrition
- The incorporation of local fresh ingredients into your cooking and why it’s so important to your health and the environment
- Specific and unique nutritional benefits of ingredients and what they can do for your health
- An electronic handout of the recipes and their nutritional values at the conclusion of the class
Prices starting from 100CI per person may vary based on location, number of people and menu
“We have greatly enjoyed our classes with Tamer and have been inspired by his enthusiasm and approach to Holistic Nutrition. Tamer presented a cooking class in our home and organized a chef to prepare a meal for our guests using only locally sourced ingredients. It was a great success and our group enjoyed a fantastically delicious meal whilst learning to source fresh produce from Cayman farmers and fishermen. We have attended a couple of cooking classes at Bon Vivant organized by Tamer and local chefs and it is has definitely inspired us towards a more healthy way of eating, using local produce as much as possible and doublechecking the ingredients list on supermarket products. Tamer’s knowledge, experience and passion is inspirational and we recommend him for a healthy lifestyle and holistic nutrition.”
Jane and Andrew Moon